New families deserve a strong start.
Help Postpartum Progress eliminate stigma. Help us make sure each mom has the information she needs. Help us make sure she knows where to go for help, and that she has peers to lean on throughout her recovery. The future health of both her and her child depends on it. Click the button below to make a secure donation to Postpartum Progress via Network for Good. We appreciate your support. Like, a lot. And if you’d like to know how much impact your donation makes, we’d love to tell you!
Even better, you can double your donation and double your impact if your employer offers a matching gift program. Not sure whether they do? Just click here, enter your employer’s name and we’ll give you the information you need: https://doublethedonation.com/postpartumprogress
Do you contribute to a donor-advised fund through Fidelity, Schwab or BNY Mellon? You can make a contribution to Postpartum Progress directly from your DAF by using the form below.
Want to know where your money goes? Check out our annual Impact Report.
Other Ways You Can Support Postpartum Progress
Warrior Mom Shop
Our shop is now open and 100% of profits from the sale of these items benefits Postpartum Progress Inc. Click here to get your Warrior Mom™ merchandise.
- Donations to Postpartum Progress Inc., a 501c3 nonprofit organization, are tax-deductible in accordance with applicable law.
- The official mailing address of Postpartum Progress Inc. is 4920 Atlanta Highway, #316, Alpharetta, GA, 30004. There is no physical headquarters location at this time.
- A copy of Postpartum Progress Inc.’s most recent financial statement and 990 filing are always available upon request and without cost to the requesting party. Please email your request to email@example.com.
- Pennsylvania: The official registration and financial information of Postpartum Progress Inc. may be obtained from the Pennsylvania Department of State by calling toll-free, within Pennsylvania, 1-800-732-0999. Registration does not imply endorsement.
- North Carolina: Financial information about this organization and a copy of its license are available from the State Solicitation Licensing Branch at 1-888-830-4989 (within North Carolina) or 919-807-2214 (outside of North Carolina). The license is not an endorsement by the State.
- New Jersey: Information filed with the attorney general concerning this charitable solicitation and the percentage of contributions received by the charity during the last reporting period that were dedicated to the charitable purpose may be obtained from the Attorney General of the State of New Jersey by calling 973-504-6215 and is available on the internet at http://www.state.nj.us/lps/ca/charfrm.htm. Registration with the attorney general does not imply endorsement.