The New Mom Mental Health Checklist - Black/African Diaspora was created by Postpartum Progress to:
- Empower mothers to help themselves.
- Facilitate conversations that can be difficult for mothers to start with their doctors and other care providers.
- Reinforce the variety of recognized, evidence-based symptoms of perinatal mood and anxiety disorders to both mothers and clinicians.
- Reinforce the variety of recognized, evidence-based risk factors of perinatal mood and anxiety disorders to both mothers and clinicians.
- Help clinicians get a clearer picture of how to best assist their patients.
It was developed with feedback from clinical experts, cultural competence experts and patient input. You are welcome to download, print and distribute copies of the New Mom Checklist, as long as the copies are not altered, cut and pasted, or edited in any way. Simply fill out and submit the form to download. If you have questions or have problems with getting the downloaded PDF, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are interested in licensing or co-branded opportunities for our copyrighted content, please reach out to email@example.com.
|New Mom Mental Health Checklist Black African Diaspora||Download|