You may not have a lot of people around you who really understand what you’re going through right now. Need some extra hope each day from people who DO get it? Someone to shine a light towards the end of the tunnel? Try Daily Hope!
Postpartum Progress’ Daily Hope is a free service for moms currently suffering from postpartum depression, postpartum anxiety, postpartum OCD, antenatal depression or related illnesses. Once you sign up, every Monday through Friday for an entire year you will receive an email message from us with a little inspiration and encouragement for getting through each day. We won’t miss a day, and it will be sent to your inbox at the same time every day so you don’t find yourself wondering whether one is coming.
Daily Hope has rolling enrollment, so at whatever point you sign up you will get all of our Daily Hopes in order, starting with the very first, and won’t miss out on a single one of our carefully crafted personal messages of support and healing.
Here’s what moms who get Daily Hope are saying:
- “Just wanted to say thank you for sending these out everyday. You don’t know what it means to know you are not alone in the trenches.”
- “I get the Daily Hope emails and I could not survive without it.”
- “Thank you soooo much for your words of encouragement and for shedding light on a very confusing thing. I know I keep saying it, but I can’t tell you how much Daily Hope has meant to me.”
- “This is exactly what I needed to hear today!”
- “Your emails help me everyday. I always look forward to them.”
- “Thank you for this today!! It really struck a chord with me today and I needed it!!”
- “These emails give me a little boost of reassurrance, connection and hope every time I read one.”
- “I just gotta tell you that you have the most awesome collection of keep going quotes I have EVER seen!”
Sign up by entering your name and email address below!